Wednesday 28 July 2010

Scrub-a-dub-dub

This is meant to be a beach countdown  but as I have, er, two days to go until I hit the beaches of Valencia and I am obviously super unprepared.  Thus I have a bit of a challenge on my hands which starts in the shower.  I an un-tanned en ce moment and due to slather on some Xen Tan later but first I need to prep.




I'm quite a scrub obsessive and my current fave is ex-Vogue beauty editor, Kathy Philips (Who I once did a few weeks of work experience under eons ago.  She was blonde and pre yoga bunny then) Goodworks Good Riddance Body Scrub.  It's satisfyingly scrubby with a nice smell but what I like most about it is that it is not oil based.  There is nothing worse than a really oily scrub that leaves you (and the bath)  feeling sticky and grubby.  Plus it's a very bad base to fake tan off as the oil doesn't let the fake tan bond to your skin.  Factoid there people. 


I'll be scrubbing away with this later aided by my daily scrubby gloves which I love and use daily.  For £2.50 you can't really go wrong.  Post scrub I'll be tanning using the aforementioned Xen Tan so will do a quick post on that later today.  



No comments:

Post a Comment